Sunday 3 June 2012

My start to cosmetic surgery

I come from a country where it is not widely accepted to have any form of surgery in order to enhance your face. I have been judged, criticized and gossiped upon by the whore mongers in my office so much so that i can't just shrug my shoulders and ignore them. Because it hurts. The way people say things, the way they defame you and try to make you less of a normal human being just because you had some work done, comparing your past photographs, making a big hoo ha of everything you do, exaggerating facts and the sneaky glances they give you when they think that you are not looking. FUCK them!
Fact of the matter is I look good. I feel more confident, I don't have to put on so much makeup anymore and yes, the men look my way. I have received so many compliments on how good I look that I cannot count them, I enjoy being in the spotlight and turning heads. As to what you have read so far, these are some of the pros and cons. Of being me.
A brief introduction of myself. I was not born ugly, In fact, I was born above average. But all these while, I hated my small phoenix eyes. I had hidden tapered folds that would sometimes appear, and sometimes not. I wanted to look prettier and with makeup, my face was enhanced especially when I created double folds with double eyelid tapes. I looked amazing and that was when I made up my mind to get my eyes done. I am vain and I admit it. I wanted my double folds to be permanent and that was when I decided to get surgery done.
This blog is not meant to encourage readers to opt for plastic surgery. It is meant for people who have decided that they need something done and that they are not alone. I will describe the entire process along with all the necessary information that one will need in order to start on this path.
Cosmetic surgery can be addictive and I strongly urge you not to overdo it. Think of it more of an enhancement but do the right research and make the right choice before proceeding with any procedures. Be prepared for the people around you that will talk, but the one that truly matters don't mind, and the ones that do not matter are the ones that minds the most...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your story. I'm pro about cosmetic surgery and I will go for a breast augmentation procedure by Dr. Jerome Edelstein in Toronto.
    I want to have bigger breasts, with a size. It's an important thing for me and I can't wait to get my desired results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    what kind of eye surgery did you do?

    ReplyDelete